We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Looking for some ideas on how to get started with affirmations? Or Just not sure where to begin? Below is a quick list of affirmations that I personally use in my own life. These are affirmations that I can say, since I have made them a practice in my life, I have experienced so many amazing things! You can read what some of those were, if you missed my last post here. I hope that if you decide to make them a part of yours, that you will experience exciting and wonderful new things as well.
Key Points Before you start your Affirmations:
Some Key Points to Keep in mind before you adopt these affirmations, or any affirmation practice are:Get paid to write from Home
- Expect Results from your affirmations, just not instant ones
- Be patient and take your time choosing the affirmations that are specific to you
- The more you incorporate the habit of affirmations into your daily life, the easier it becomes.
- Choose words for your affirmations that feel comfortable to you
- Yes, you do not have to say affirmations my way, you can say them in your own voice
- Saying affirmations in your own voice, helps you to remember them most of all.
- There is no set time to say affirmations just do it.
- Don’t overthink your affirmations just let them flow
- Sometimes creating a daily log, or writing down your chosen affirmations helps you to be consistent with them.
- Last but not least, PLEASE be mindful of your feelings when you say them, because you want to say your affirmations from a positive place. Your emotions help to create powerful impact on the words that you choose, and being in a positive mind frame helps to create positive results.
Enjoy! Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know how these have helped you in your life.Top Work From Home Jobs
Ultimate Guide to Job Interview Answers